WesTrac engaged Spoke to support the event management and tactical execution at the Diesel Dirt and Turf Expo 2021, a three-day event in Sydney’s west that provides an opportunity to showcase equipment and services targeted to earthmoving, engineering and construction.
To build on the successes of previous years, Spoke’s remit was to increase brand awareness, which would ultimately result in more sales inquiries.
Spoke worked with WesTrac to plan and deliver the event, covering the spectrum of requirements including branding and advertising, logistics, catering and onsite social media management to ensure every customer touch point was covered. The project involved Spoke’s media, marketing and event management specialists to ensure optimum results across all areas of planning, delivery and follow-up.
Spoke worked with WesTrac to devise strategies to attract visitors to the exhibition stand, and attended the venue before, during and after the event to ensure smooth bump-in/out of equipment and resources, assist with attendee management and liaise with media.
- The event was meticulously planned and executed, resulting in highly positive engagement with potential new customers, journalists and broader audiences.
- Spoke assisted WesTrac to achieve a range of highly beneficial outcomes including:
- Secured several significant sales opportunities
- Engaged journalists to achieve coverage in targeted trade media
- Saw a constant flow of visitors to the exhibition stand
- Provided content for ongoing coverage and amplification of the event
“Spoke’s specialist skill sets in strategic event management enabled our Company to cater to an array of markets at one show and connect us with audiences who matter most.”